Librarian: Ms. Kaatz
Library Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Students may sign out up to 4 books at one time. The loan period is 2 weeks and then students have the option of renewing the book (but no renewals on books with reserves on them).
- Prompt return of books is expected and students cannot sign out ANY more books until their overdue book is returned or paid for.
- Patrons are allowed to sign out 1 magazine at a time. Magazines need to be returned to the circulation desk.
- Reference books cannot leave the library. See the librarian if you need information photocopied from a reference book.
- Every computer at ÉESS has the OPAC system available, for students and staff, to search for materials located within the library.
- Respect all staff, students and their property.
- No disruptive behavior in the library.
- Be responsible and respectful of all library materials.
- Students must be an ESS student to check out books or use library computers.
- No food or drink allowed in the library (self-closing cups and water bottles are acceptable).
- Library is not available to middle years' students during morning break.
- Teachers may send up to 4 students from their class, during class time without a teacher, with a library pass.
- Students sent with a library pass need to turn it over to the librarian when they enter the library.
- Library passes need clear information, including student's name, work expectations, departure time and teacher's name.