News & Announcements
Graduation (May 21, 2020)
The ÉESS school grad proposal has been forwarded to our school division. The superintendent will be reviewing and approving proposals from the high schools in our division to make sure they meet provincial and divisional requirements. Details will be communicated on Monday, June 1st.
Fundraiser Update (April 6, 2020)
- The steeped tea order is delayed due to staffing issues. When it arrives, Mme. Massie will contact those who participated and get your orders to you.
- 50/50 is cancelled. Money can be returned to those who bought tickets.
- Flower Pots – cancelled as well. The greenhouse cannot have enough staff working to make this possible.
Eph Suit Fitting (udpated as of March 16)
The suit fitting at the school was cancelled, however, you can still go directly to the store for the same deal. Here is the info that was sent to us:
In the meantime, if you have any students asking, they are welcome to still visit our Wpg Showroom to complete the purchase (and receive the Grad Discount), see those details below!
To Schedule a Fitting in Winnipeg at our Showroom (190 Smith Street):
Fundraising – Mme. Massie
Safe Grad – Rhea
Scholarships/Credits – Ms. Both
Other – Ms. Lowry
- The safe grad account is up and running at Sunova. The cost is $40 per grad and $15 per guest (Not $10 as previously stated)
- Grad retakes are scheduled for Tuesday, February 25th. The online booking info will be out shortly.
- Please continue to encourage your child to apply for scholarships and bursaries. They can be found on the school website under the guidance tab. They can also speak to Ms. Both if they have any questions or concerns.
- The last few grad fundraisers will be starting in February with steeped tea, 50/50 in March, and summer flower pots in April. Grads can also continue to lunch monitor until the end of May.
- Any overdue library books, school uniforms, textbooks, etc. will have to be returned prior to purchasing grad dinner tickets at the end of May/early June. If you cannot find the item(s), they will have to be paid for in full.